The live webinar series for digital marketers
In each episode, our data-driven marketing experts share exclusive insights with you. We serve up insider updates and insights on hot topics – straight from the people shaping our digital future. Short, sweet and free to you.
Sign up now!
Lost in GA4: Where to find the answers you need
with Matilda Wassgren
and Nike Male Meyer
Digital Analytics & GA4 experts
3 reasons why you should join
Haven’t found the time to familiarize yourself with Google Analytics 4? Is it still easier for you to get your insights from Universal Analytics? Not sure what it means when data in GA4 is different from UA? Then let us help you get started with GA4! We will show you where to find the data for the most common UA reports in GA4 and discuss reports that will give you insights you could not get before.
We will cover the following questions:
- Where do I find Universal Analytics report X in Google Analytics 4?
- Where do I find data on conversions, events, metrics and e-commerce?
- How do I view data on specific channels or campaigns?
- How do I filter and customize reports to get the data I need?
3 reasons why you should join:
1. Find hidden gems: Master navigation and uncover valuable insights on key metrics like conversions, engagement, and user behavior
2. Say goodbye to confusion: Demystify the new interface and reports, and learn where to find specific data. Ask the experts your questions directly.
3. Get the knowledge and skills needed to unlock the full potential of GA4 and make data-driven decisions for your website or app.
Up-to-date best practice based on our work with clients
Our experts answer your questions live
Exclusive insights that drive your business
Digital Snacks: the webinar series on digital marketing & data-driven marketing
Sign up now
Your e-dialog experts in this live webinar
Matilda Wassgren – Digital Analytics Consultant
Matilda started in the Digital Analytics field right after GA4 was launched and has worked with GA4 in parallel with UA ever since. As an implementation specialist, it is her task to make sure that the analytics data is just as (or even more) available and useful in GA4 as it was in UA. That has included translating existing UA tracking, taking advantage of new GA4 features and experimenting with the occasional workaround. Now she is looking forward to seeing GA4 being used in daily business and likes sharing knowledge of how to find and use GA4 data.
Nike Male Meyer – Digital Analytics Consultant
For the past 2.5 years, Nike has immersed herself in the ever-evolving world of digital analytics, specializing in Google Analytics 4 (GA4). Her role at e-dialog has provided her with invaluable experience across various industries, giving her a unique perspective on GA4’s diverse applications. Nike’s passion lies in demystifying GA4’s complexities. She has become a seasoned guide, having helped numerous clients navigate the transition from Universal Analytics, unlock hidden insights within GA4 reports, and optimize their setups for maximum data clarity and accuracy.